Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week one of the HCG diet!

So Its the end of my first week on the HCG diet! and I have lost a total of 14 POUNDS!!! My starting weight was 184, and then i ended up gaining 3lbs on the 2 loading days for a total weight of 187. my current weight as of this morning is.......173!!!!!!!!!! i'm very excited with this progress and can't wait to continue and see how much weight i can lose!!!!!


This is my first before and after photo!!!! you can already see a difference in my stomach!!!! YES!!! and my love handles dont look AS huge!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Lauren you are doing FANTASTIC!!! It's incredible that you have lost 13 pounds in one week! OMG!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda Jinks Logo says: Anyways, my comment is: Holy Crow! That's insane! SOOOO cool, what a great start you're off to Lauren Megan Gather so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! whatever you did (or didn't do) your comment thing is working for me now! Anyways, mom already copied my comment to you so... yeah, that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm glad this diet is working for everyone. Mom and Mandy both weight the same as me now! Doesn't make me feel great about myself but I'm super proud of them. Now you're on the road to weight loss too! Hang in there and keep us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you do this! omg what is this diet?

    ReplyDelete